Saturday, July 07, 2007

Fuck

Nadal made it, the bugger. Another reason why Nadal will win is that people have been talking about how difficult his path to the final has been, shame, poor baby. Federer's has been pretty easy. This will make Nadal's triumph all the more heroic and Federer's shame more complete. It will be the ultimate career destroying defeat.

My estimate of Fed winning before the tournament started was about 75%, rounded to the nearest whole number my estimate for him winning tomorrow is 0%.

Off to the bookies! I'm gonna clean em out.

8 comments:

cristi said...

I'll bet on federer then. how much will you pay me when he wins?

stuart said...

ahhh! such a pity I read this after the match!

You could have made a bit off me. I didn't make it to the bookies in the end. My lucky day.

Andrea said...

traitor! What a legend-white panys and white blazer and all. King!

cristi said...

BAH! how conveniant for you.

stuart said...

Its just my way of showing that I love him.

Yes! How convenient!

cristi said...

I shall win money out of you yet Meester TOrrrr.

stuart said...

4 times a year I turn into a bloody cash machine (or a irrational better at least)

now you know

cristi said...

next time, give me a week's warning. preferably on facebook since i read that everyday.