Thursday, November 01, 2007

motoring madness

Driving is one area where I actually notice my irrationality (maybe not all of it though).
  • My petrol light goes off when I drive uphill, so I actually prefer driving uphill.
  • I have true hatred in my heart when I encounter bad drivers. I am convinced they are bad people, but they could easily be people I'm already friends with.
  • I believe that I'm a very good, safe driver.
  • Today I actively looked for places to drive after my clutch was fixed, because it's sooooo nice to drive with a functioning clutch, so here I am, typing this at gym.

5 comments:

mandy said...

ha ha

i didn't know about the perotl light going off driving up hill. when i am short of petrol i will make sure i find uphill routes from now on.

Stuart said...

it's probably just my petrol light.

cristi said...

i wonder if your engine is phenominally different from the rest of the world's. coz most cars have the opposite effect.

infact, majority of break downs on hospital bend are due to people being low on petrol. long gradual uphills force the remaining petrol to the back of the tank, preventing it from getting out.

fortunately i have not learnt this from experience.

Stuart said...

I doubt that going up hill really helps me save petrol, and I doubt it has anything to do with my engine. My guess is that my feul nozzel is at the back of the tank.

I'm not alone, I've seen other sentras on the road.

Anonymous said...

Gals
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1