Sunday, May 04, 2008

Betting market news

Since January the odds on America going into recession were steady at around 70% and there's been plenty of bad news since then, but now the odds are 30%. What gives?

Added: Any readers will probably have seen this post on MR. Somehow I feel the need to say that I wrote this post before I saw Tyler's. Impressed? I thought you might be.

No comments: