Sunday, September 07, 2008

WTF!!????!!?!?!

What is it with this dude and fucking break points!?!?!?! WHAT?????

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added: Given the final score, my level of aggrivation was probably a bit disproportionate. But, from the end of the first set till the last point, Murray was a Federish 1/17 on his break point chances. I'm stunned that Murray converted his first match point.

I like Nadal much more than Murray, but I'm happy that Federer's odds of winning have just gone up (and Nadal's coronation as the greatest ever is temporarily delayed). In an abstract way I'd rather Nadal simply beat Murray in a way that demonstrates his superiority but I find Nadal's resistance to break points almost unseemly. IT GETS ON MY NERVES.

No comments: