Saturday, June 13, 2009

Classy

I live in a relatively upscale block in Century City and I really like it there. It's brand new and I was the first person on my end of the building to move in there, mostly because it wasn't quite done. There was still some construction going on and the kind of white cement dust that comes with that.

And obviously construction workers too. Everything was pretty much sorted months ago but there are teething problems that need to be sorted out. Yesterday as I got to my car on my way to work I found two guys sleeping on the ground next to my car. The back, passenger side wheel in fact, close enough to where I had to be careful not to run them over as I reversed.

1 comment:

sid said...

Man, you call that a teething problem? That's one huge ass problem right there.